Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

ZAHRIL'S WEDDING

Alhamdulillah,

Last week, last saturday to be exact..my sister meraikan perkahwinan anak sulungnya : Zahril. Everything about the event was really great...everything was beautifully arranged (even, I only got to attend the event belah pengantin perempuan)

Just to share this historical day of my sister : enjoy the pics!



 The bride and groom. Congrats for both of you! semoga jodoh berkekalan, InsyaAllah
The bride's dress from Rizalman Ibrahim . D.I.E!!

the parents of the groom a.k.a my sister


This is me with lil Irissa....what a tired face! I need collagen :)
inner tudung from myself collection and my tunic from La Senza. hahah


Irissa can't get enough of her mama....berkepit je.



the girls....love the goodies!

Attending wedding like this made me think : am I still going to be around when my kids wed one day...InsyaAllah. Semoga Allah panjangkan usia mama and papa and semoga anak-anak mama bertemu jodoh dari kalangan mereka yang beriman...Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment