Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

SPICE UP YOUR MARRIAGE LIFE

Assalamualaikum..

Reached the office quite early today. Aftar checking my emails and settled a few files, I started to digging into old private box of mine and found cards sent by Mr IM to me when we were boyfriend and girlfriend ... hahah. It's so funny and sweet!! Flipping through all small notes and dozens of card made me smile : how time flies!

.
.
.

And until now..series of cards and small notes is a must for us...we gave cards and gifts to each other during special occasions : birthdays, anniversaries, first dates etc. And, sometimes friends came up to me and asked : "you are husband and wife and staying in the same house, yet still sending cards and love notes?"  
me : "yup! that makes our marriage alife and we treat each other like we are still boyfriend/girlfriend"...

.
.
.

Yes, we have been married for 11 years now and have 4 beautiful kids together...but we never changed any "tradition" we had before we got married...(of coz, something like enjoying ice cream on bed is not allowed now like we used to have before...atas sebab2 tertentu)

.
.
.

So, for those of you that has been married for quite long...don't you ever take your partner for granted...Ever! Spice up your love life and do something spontaneous like me did just now :
.
.
.

me sending this picture of mine to Mr IM whilst he on the other hand having a serious meeting in his office. The picture message goes with a caption..."spot the difference and win yourself  a kiss..." hahahah

PICTURE A


PICTURE B
me wearing myself collection : "red chilli blouse" and black "pasar malam" tudung.

No comments:

Post a Comment